Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- Private transfer clients enjoy expedited transfers using the new toll highway.
- Shuttle services routing may include the Transpeninsula Highway or Toll Highway, depending on traffic conditions.
- Safety is our #1 priority. Cabo Transportation assumes no responsibility for delays caused by accidents, poor road conditions and any conditions beyond control. We reserve the right to modify the routing and alter the itineraries in case of road closures or force majure.
No Shows & Cancellations
- Please send changes and cancellation notifications by email.
- We try to accommodate all changes without fees.
- Cancellation notifications with more than 24 hours prior to arrival will not be subject to any fees.
- Cancellation notifications with less than 24 hours prior to arrival will be subject to a 50% charge.
- Cancellation notifications with less than 12 hours’ notice or no shows will result in a 100% charge.
- Cabo Transportation features a selection of different sized child seats.
- It is the client’s responsibility to select the appropriate size and model child seat for their child.
- Cabo Transportation has a limited number of child seats. They must be reserved in advance and are subject to availability.
- Clients are welcome to bring their own child seats.
- Pets are only permitted in private transfers and must be transported in a pet carrier.
- Shuttle service allows one pieces of baggage (60 lbs. max) and two carry-on pieces for each passenger.
- Passengers with oversized luggage or extra baggage must confirm they are reserving an appropriate size vehicle.
- Cabo Transportation and its agents cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to luggage while loading and unloading, or while in the vehicles.
Lost & Found
- All client luggage remains the responsibility of the client, at all times.
- Clients are responsible to remove all luggage from the vehicle once they arrive at their destination.
- Cabo Transportation will work to determine the ownership of any lost & found items, to contact the client, and to arrange for the items return.